Wednesday, November 24, 2010

---> nEw blOggy in da hOuze... (o^^) ..


HellO
.. ???... I mean tO anyOne who read my blOg coincidentally or nOt.... err.. ya..I mean yOu..^^... well ya.. im still new on diz bloggy things.. budak baru la org ckp....hehe.....^^ ...  hope I can share some interesting stuffs here... there are some reason why I create my blog and its probably bcoz..

  • I have sOoo much free time rite now and its kinda bored.. so I create diz blog to fill my spare time....^^
  • I wanted to share my thOughts, views, and maybe sOme interesting stuff dat I like to share... ~sharing is caring rite~  (^__<) ..hehe....
  • I found blogging is quite interesting....lol..^^ ..
  • I alsO enjOy reading other peOples blog.... 
  • err..besides dat.... hurmm.. i forgot... >.< there  somethin' else... but nevermind la.. lol..

Bout' me... (o^^)...

Here are sOme interesting fact bout me...... 


(errr..this is my cat.... not me ok...haha..^^)
  1. Born in Kuching, Malaysia.. on 12th February 1990..
  2. Im a Muslim with a mix of... --> Java/Bidayuh... (I dunnO if I look like a mix or what... but that's doesn't matter rite...^^ ..)...
  3. Currently still studying at local university.. next semester I will finish my diploma.... InsyaAllah...
  4. Im a simple girl.. if u wanna know.. but ya sometime with not that so simple life... ^,^..
  5. I love my family so much.. my friends alsO and my lovely Oren---> that's my cat.. lol...
  6. I love watching movies and korean dramas, listening to music, walking, eating and sleeping of course... hurmm..wat else..haa.. shOpping, hang Out...bla..bla..bla.. 
  7. Im a nice person.. i guess.. but I'm also can get moody sometime.. ~bad tempered??~ ya.. but if only..  there is something getting on my nerves happen.... x baik marah2 je kot.. nanti cpat tua... habis kedut2 kat muka nie.. hehe..

Oopss.. i guess that's all for tOday.. dOnt wanna miss my favOrite kOrean dramas... 

~ t.A.t.A ~ ... (^,<)** 




No comments:

Post a Comment